1. GROWTH AND COMPETITIVENESS
The economic growth of a nation depends critically on its capital endowments (human and technological, mainly) as well as on its ability to combine them efficiently.
In this reform area, we monitor the progress the Spanish economy is making in upgrading its technological and human capital as well as the advances in policies that specifically foster the smart use of these resources.
The timeline below keeps track in chronological order of the policy analysis, recommendations and reforms in Spain in the following four subareas:
- R&D and the knowledge society
The filter acts in combination with the timeline and allows selecting and viewing:
- only the reports issued by international organizations, by clicking "Other Institutions"
- only the laws and policy measures adopted by the Spanish Government, by clicking "Spanish Government"
- a combined view of reports and policy events, by clicking "All Authors"